Thursday 23 April 2020

Adventure walk

On lockdown we go on long walk the last walk we went on was three hour's  or four house the walk we went on was a bush walk the sound of nature is so relaxing the forest was so cool fallen tree's. It look like spirt's lived there and animal's. We named the walk the Tui Forest I think it already has a name but we just call it that I didn't agree on it tho.

At first we had no clue where we were going but at the end of the track we were on the road to Kaniere School we walk for there back home it was such a big walk I don't know how long but it was long fr all I know.


The path was so slippery rough and step  I didn't think it would be like that. It was so slippery every time you touched a tree lot's of water would come of it there's this one tree that has fallen right down onto the path.

well we got deeper in I didn't think we new were we where going  so the dog lead the way so we din't get lost we lead the way out  well I didn't know where we were.


Soon we decided we would go back the next day with a picnic so we started to head back. The next day we finished the walk super long.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an interesting walk Taylor. Did yopu find any mushrooms? They grow in and around fallen logs. There are some really cool ones and lots of different colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris I did find some mushrooms there were lots of them!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Taylor. Even though there are some things we can't do in lockdown right now it is nice that you got to go out in the fresh air and enjoy the smells and sounds of nature. What bird sounds could you hear? Did you spot Tui and did that give you the idea for the name you gave the track? I wonder what animals might also live along the track - what do you think?
    What yummy treats did you pack the next day? I like packing homemade bacon and egg pie and bananas are good for a snack along the way. Have you been doing baking at home? Do you have an idea of where you will go for your next walk?
    Mrs Phelps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Phelps I didn't see that much birds over the hole walk I could only hear Tuis. The Tuis did give me the idea of the tracks name. The treat's that we packed are some sandwiches, biscuits, fruit, water, lollies and more. No I haven't been baking at home. I have know clue where we are going next because we are looking after a puppy right now so we are just going on small walk's. Taylor

      Delete
  3. You're right, it was a super long walk. Do you remember the steep part of the track were we had to help each other up and down? I love going on walks to new places I have never been before and that was just what we needed on this horrible lockdown. And even though school is not open, it felt really nice sitting outside of the school gates eating our picnic lunch. Especially the cuddles we got from Sid the cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mum I agree with you I loved getting pat's from Sid hes so cute.I do remember the part we had to help each other up and down. until next time love you :3 Taylor

      Delete
  4. It sounds like a great adventure you all had Taylor. It's such fun exploring new places especially those that not many people go to. Did you hear just the Tui or were there other bird sounds too. I bet there was lots of mossy spots after all the rain you have been having so you were lucky not to slip and slide on the track. How lucky it was that Ajax led you all out and how lucky were you all to have a picnic the following day. Thank you for sharing your what happened on your adventure walk. I'll let Grandad read it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I did have a good adventure it was so fun. I can only remember hearing tui's cant remember hearing any other bird's.
      Tayor

      Delete