Monday 2 September 2019

Coding


When we were coding on Tynker I made these three things they are colourful circles. My favourite one is the white and pink one. My second one is the yellow mixed with green.
What I liked about coding is making new thing and learning new stuff. Today we had Mr Kinane like always. Today he challenge the whole class to make something that looks like a mine craft person head. It was cool and fun to do these three circles on the side is what I made I am so impressed what I made. I haven't seen Mr Kinane for a long time. What I liked about what we did today was having him around and making something new. Today I was siting beside a teacher and showed her what to do.















2 comments:

  1. hi Taylor my name is Klaudia i really liked that you used nice and bright colourful colours and i like reading your post about coding .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Taylor my name is Ayushmaan and I like your post and how you used colourful colours in your codeing

    ReplyDelete