Tuesday 5 May 2020

ANZAC poppy

My challenge was to make a poppy for ANZAC day so I needed mum's help for this, We cut the bottom of a drink bottle off, Cut down the sides and mum had to use a lighter to melt the edges witch  made it into a poppy instead of paint we used red nail polish, good thing mum has a lot of that because we used heaps. We put it onto the window sil to dry. once it was dry I drew a black circle in the middle. Here in this photo i'm holding my poppy and wearing mum's poppy apron. I had a lot of fun making this I love to do different thing's with mummy. Like modeling clay. 

6 comments:

  1. We should make more of these and attach twigs to them all to make a cool flower display. I had heaps of fun doing this too, especially adding little touches using my nail equipment. You are doing an amazing job with your Home Schooling tasks Tales, mums really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mummy I had fun doing this to thank you for helping me :3.

      Delete
  2. Hi Taylor,I love how you have used nail varnish as it will last much longer that paint. Mum has a good idea about making more and you could use different colours if she has them. I would love to see....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris I did use different there were blue, Red, Yellow, and I mixed different colour's thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  3. You have been busy creating things Taylor. I really like your poppy and the idea of making more. Maybe you could share a photo if you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi I will share a photo don't worry thank you for commenting.

      Delete