Monday 14 September 2020

Camp





Last week we went camping at Woodend Christian camp!. I loved the zoo but we will get to that later. We arrived at school around 8:18 am I was so sleepy but alive, We chucked our stuff into the car and then had a little short meeting. I said goodbye to Mrs Hickford and then left. I was in the car with Olivia, Lucy, Me, and Amelia, Amelia was the quiet one out of all of us. We have been on the road for 3 hours. Once we arrived at camp we got out had a run around to stretch and then we got our bags and put them away. I was in room 5 with Olivia, Lucy, Elizabeth, Cooper, and me. We had 6 extra bunks in our room. All the other girls were in room 1 because that was the year 6 girls' room. We did a lot of activates that day!, we did Aroejump, play on the playground, gaga ball, and explore. Then came dinner WE HAD DELICIOUS NACHOS!, I ate mine so fast. We went to be after that. The next day (I skipped a couple of days because I forgot what we did) ohhh we did a lot of activities My favorite activities were Air rifles, Archery, Climbing wall, Go-kart too. There was also another one but I didn't like it, it was Team building. The next day we went to the zoo!. My favorite animal there were the lions and the Giraffes. when we got there though we had to wait a while then we had some rules. Then we watched the animals feed we were there for a long time!. The next day we left "Goodbye Woodend camp! I'll miss you a lot!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment