Thursday 3 September 2020

Magic


















Today we had a magician come to Kaniere School. He was called El Gregoe, he's really smart. He's been practicing basically all his life. He started with some amazing magic tricks!., They were parrot ones El Gregoe made parrots appear and disappear. El Grego had a really rear bird's. I liked the yellow and blue parrots, they were called Zazu and Richy McCaw.  The red parrot was named Scarlett. My favorite part of the show was seeing the parrots. I wish I was like him. I would love him to come back! Have you ever seen him? do you want to meet him?. 
                    

Bazil is a duck that talked to us about bullying!. he was like "Never bully at school" At school its not cool to bully. Know one wants to hear the word "Bullying" Have you ever told someone not to bully?

No comments:

Post a Comment